This requires to set up in Slack and in StatusHub. First, start in your Slack account.
1. On the Slack home view, in the left menu find the section “Apps”.
2. Click on the plus signal to “Browse apps”
3. Search for “Incoming WebHooks” and click “Install”.
4. Click on the green button “Add Configuration”.
5. Slide down and choose the channel where your Incoming Webhook will post messages to.
6. Click on the green button “Add Incoming Webhooks integration”.
7. Go to “Webhook URL” and copy URL.
After copying the Webhook URL, go back to StatusHub and open your Status page.
8. Click on the “Subscribe” button, located at the top right corner of your Status site.
9. Choose “Slack” and insert the Webhook URL to subscribe for real-time Slack notifications from your Hub.
10. You can choose to switch Compact Messages on or off for your preferred view for notifications (see image below).
A. Compact Messages turned ON will keep the notification simple.
B. Compact Messages turned OFF will show a detailed notification about the event.
11. On the next step, you may choose to subscribe to all services or choose selected services.
Click on Save to complete the process.
Notifications will now be sent to your Slack channel.
Find Slack help doc here: https://get.slack.help/hc/en-us/articles/115005265063-Incoming-WebHooks-for-Slack
Article is closed for comments.