OneLogin, as a SAML 2.0 IdP service can be connected to StatusHub to make your hub private.
On OneLogin Control Panel
To configure, you will need to follow these steps in your OneLogin account:
1. Log in to your OneLogin organization as a user with administrative privileges.
2. Click on the “Administration” button at the top right of the page.
3. Click on the “Apps” tab on the top bar menu and then select “Add Apps”.
3. Right below the title Find Applications, type in “StatusHub” and search for it.
4. Click on it to open the details and select the tab “Configuration”. Then, insert your StatusHub subdomain on the blank field that appears below Application Details.
5. Click on the blue button “Save” at the top right of the page.
7. Then, click on the blue button right on the left of the Save button for “More Actions”. A drop-down menu will appear, select the “SAML Metadata” option to download it.
In StatusHub Control Panel
Go back to your StatusHub Control Panel and do the following steps:
1. From the main dashboard, click on the “Edit status site” button (Pencil Icon) and then select the tab “Restricted Access” from the left menu.
2. Copy the SAML Metadata you’ve downloaded before from OneLogin and paste it in the field “SAML 2.0 IdP metadata in XML format”.
3. Scroll down till the end of the page and click on the blue button “Save changes”.
Your Hub is now configured with OneLogin SAML 2.0 restricted access. If you have any further questions related to How to restrict the access to your Hub using OneLogin, please contact our support team.
Article is closed for comments.