We have developed a Zendesk App that will allow you to display recent and planned events for a hub while working on a ticket. The App once installed will be located inside Apps panel of Zendesk.
1. Go to hub editing page (only hub owners can do that)
2. Navigate to "External Applications" section
3. By default Zendesk app is disabled,
4. Enable the Zendesk application and copy the token value
5. Go to your Zendesk admin section, navigate to Marketplace and find the StatusHub application, https://www.zendesk.com/apps/support/statushub/?source=app_directory
6. During installation, Zendesk will ask for token, paste in the value you copied from StatusHub
7. After installation app will be visible inside Apps panel while in ticket view
If you need to change settings you can do this in Zendesk → Admin → Apps → Manage → StatusHub → Change settings → App Configuration
"Days range -" - Allows limiting of past events. If for example events older than 4 days shouldn't be visible in app, then value "4" should be used,
"Days range +" - Allows limiting of future events. This is primarily used for maintenance's which can be set in future. If future events should not be visible in app, value "0" should be used,
"Events limit" - How many events (at most) should be visible,
"Token" - token value used for authorization and authentication with StatusHub
Article is closed for comments.