To configure this, you will need first need to ensure you that you have enabled the SSO like below from the URL https://app.statushub.io/my/account/saml
Next Log into your Trustelem account as a user with administrative privileges.
Once you have logged into your account with Trustelem, be sure you have selected the apps option on the left-hand side. then select the option to add a new application.
- Then select the option for StatusHub.
- Take the SSO URL from https://app.statushub.io/my/account/saml and paste it into the statushub URL box below.
- hit save to secure your changes
- open up the display setup instructions and copy and the XML code
- Head back to StatusHub to complete the connection at https://app.statushub.io/my/account/saml by pasting in the XML code
- Hit update to the save changes.
Now the connection has been completed and your StatusHub account is secured with Trustelem.
If you click on the Sign-URL to the right of the page you should be prompted to sign-in using your Trustelem credentials.
Please save this URL as you will need it if you wish to share access with any of your colleagues.